We are very lucky to live close to family and my kids have cousins that they are very close with. Today's guest writer is by Uncle Aaron via an e-mail to Mike and me regarding Maddie's accident (see below). I didn't get permission, but hopefully he won't mind. I love this story and wanted it recorded for my kids.
I am glad that Maddie is doing okay, and the boys were great last night. It was very tender how worried they were about Maddie. Jack came over and was teary and told me that he is “not ready for Maddie to die…” Then Calvin and Sam picked out a Book of Mormon Movie to watch because they thought it would help them feel better and help Maddie.
I asked if we all want to kneel down and pray as a family and they all said they had already given individual prayers for Maddie. It’s cool that we have a close family relationship, I feel grateful that our paths both led us to live here.
I explained that I have had a lot of first aid training and I didn’t see anything in Maddie’s condition that looked critical and I was very confident that she would be okay, so they calmed down and said “well maybe we could play Ray Man”, and then they played the Wii for an hour. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment