Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book Review - Mockingjay Sucks


I hated this book. I skimmed most of it, just because after hunting it down when it is sold out everywhere, you kind of feel obligated. It seems anytime something bad happens in the book, they sedate Katniss and she wakes up in the hospital days later. I was kind of hoping someone would sedate me and I would wake up days later after I finished the book - but I'm still here. It is possible I am ornery because school started, but I really think this book just sucked. Just had to get this out. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Englebright said...

you're making me feel better about being #53 on the waitlist at the library.

Skye said...

I liked the book, but not as well as I liked the first 2. It wasn't suspenseful enough and didn't have enough romance, but I was happy with the ending. I thought Peeta was going to die.