Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Historic Occasion

I feel like shouting this from the roof tops, but I guess a blog post will have to do, and I don't have to get off my lazy butt, which is also a major plus. I QUIT MY JOB! My last day was Sunday. Woo hoo! I was thinking about it and I figured out that I have not been unemployed since I was 14 years old. It feels pretty crazy. If you see Mike or me at the bottom of a freeway off ramp, please donate generously. I promise we will not buy drugs or alcohol with your money.

Don't get too excited for me, because starting in two months I will be doing a 40-hour a week internship for six weeks, which will be kind of like having a job, minus the paycheck.

Also, just to be clear, the title of my post refers to being unemployed, not posting a blog entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! I don't even understand how you have been doing it all!!

Kristi said...

Jen~that is awesome!! Not to mention brave! Good luck on your internship...I am here if you need anything.