Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Cinco de Mayo. Seeing as I was supposed to be celebrating in Mexico, and to prove what a mature, forgiving person I am, a celebration is in order.

I will be cooking up a big pot of sweet swine. So, if I know you, you live nearby, and you read this today, stop by late this afternoon and I will fix you up a swine burrito, a swine taco, a swine salad, swine nachos, or a swine quesadilla. In other words, you can have your swine anyway you please. No I am not kidding. I really have six pounds of swine ready to slow cook the day away. You can bring me a pina colada if you wish. Don't worry, I will not be in my sundress. This unfortunate purchase was returned on Saturday. See you soon.

5 comments:

kg said...

I've never been one to turn away some tasty swine, especially some that has been slow cooked by you or Crazy Sue. I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Jen your so funny, no serious I love you! Happy Cinco de Mayo! I will be over later for some sweet swine! And if I knew where I could buy you a pina colada like the yummy ones in Mexico i would run and get you one right now! It's the thought that counts right? There is alway St. George right?

Crazysue said...

Glad to see you back. I have also missed your blog entries. We also are excited to help celebrate tonight. Can't wait.

tara said...

jenny you are KILLING me with your last two entries. sorry about swine flu jacking everything up for you. in protest i didn't let libby watch charlott's web today.

Jen said...

Tara - Your support means the world to me. Way to take a stand.