Monday, January 5, 2009

Party Girl




<
Madeline finished up the Nutcracker last month. It was definitely a lot of time and effort, but such a good experience. I sure enjoyed getting to see her on stage for so long as a Party Girl. Thanks to Grandma Sue who rolled her hair for most of the performances. Those old perm rods and fast rolling fingers sure came in handy all these years later. Maddie was very impressed with her skills and would not allow me to do it for her. For those of you who are wondering, we went with the gray rods.

3 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa E Photography said...

Holy COW! I love Maddie's room makeover. I can't believe she is old enough to want that for Christmas! I might have to hire your services when we have.. well.. you know.. an actual place where we can paint and drill holes in the wall.

I'm working on my website and your kids are making a grand appearance!

Kim said...

Maddie looks adorable and it was so much fun to watch her!