Trip #1:
*Did you see that old lady in her leotard and tights with no bra? It was sick.
*Yeah, gross.
*Well, you know in ballet they only allow you to wear leotards and tights. You can't wear bras or anything else.
*Really? I didn't know that.
*Did you see the guy in the really tight shorts. It totally showed his nut sack.
*You mean the old guy whose tights were stuck in his butt crack?
*No the old guy, like maybe 25, in the booty shorts.
*Oh him, yeah gross.
Trip #2
*Aren't you so excited, we get to meet our family and parents today.
*Yeah that is going to be cool.
*Unless your dad is in booty shorts. That would suck.
*Yeah, that would suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny! This reminds me of the conversations that go on in the car with my Beehives! I thought I was having such mature conversations when I was that age!
Post a Comment