If you would like a full report of the trip to Yellowstone, please refer to my brother's blog. He did a nice travelogue of the whole trip, which is also helpful for me since Maddie and I missed the whole first day due to Nutcracker rehearsal, parent meeting, and hair seminar (seriously, a hair seminar, I'm in trouble). Anyway, I will be keeping it brief.
Here are the highlights of the trip when asked:
Maddie - Floating down the river and the mud pots.
Sam - Feeding the bears.
Max - His $6 tube of plastic animals.
Papa J - The monkeys Max saw fishing in the river with their tails through his binoculars.
Here are the highlights of the trip when asked:
Maddie - Floating down the river and the mud pots.
Sam - Feeding the bears.
Max - His $6 tube of plastic animals.
Papa J - The monkeys Max saw fishing in the river with their tails through his binoculars.
So I am just publishing this here in May, eight months later, and Max still asks if we can go to Yellowstone at least every week, so I suppose the trip was a success.
Now - a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Now - a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.








No comments:
Post a Comment